Driving directions from
Pearson International Airport, Toronto, ON:
- Take Hwy.427 North to Hwy. 7.
- Turn Left onto Hwy. 7 (West) to Hwy. 50 (1km)
- Turn Right onto Hwy. 50 (North) through Bolton to Hwy. 9 (25 km)
- Turn Right onto Hwy. 9 (East) to Simcoe Road 10 (5 km)
- Turn Left onto Simcoe Road 10 (North - Note: also known as Tottenham Road)through Tottenham to Nolan Road.
- Turn Right on Nolan Road (Note: Nolan Road is Right turn, Colgan Road is left turn)
- Go past the school on your left, over the railway tracks, then turn Right into the F&P driveway entrance.
- Drive past Plant 2 (on your left) and turn right into the plant 1 parking lot area. The visitors parking is directly in front of the flag poles.
Driving directions from Detroit/Windsor border crossing:
- Take Hwy 401 East to Hwy 427 North in Toronto (Note: use 401
Collector lanes to access the 427))
Follow directions above.
Driving directions from Buffalo/Fort Erie border crossing:
- Take QEW East Hwy 427 North Toronto.
Driving directions from East of Toronto:
- Take 401 West to Hwy 400
- Turn Right onto Hwy 400 (North) to Hwy 9 (30 km)
- Take Hwy 9 West to Simcoe Road 10